Last changed on 14 November 2021.
Definitions and interpretation
Collectively all information that you submit to Total Stunts Ltd via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
A small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
Data Protection Laws
Any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the GDPR, and any national implementing and supplementary laws, regulations and secondary legislation;
The UK & EU General Data Protection Regulation;
Total Stunts Ltd, we or us
Total Stunts Ltd, a company incorporated in United Kingdom, whose registered office is at: 10 Scribe Road, Bellaghy, Co Derry, Northern Ireland, BT45 8JN
UK and EU Cookie Law
The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011 & the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2018;
User or you
Any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Total Stunts Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Total Stunts Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
The website that you are currently using, www.totalstunts.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Total Stunts Ltd is the “data controller”. This means that Total Stunts Ltd determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
5. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
b. date of birth;
d. job title;
f. contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
g. demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests;
h. financial information such as credit / debit card numbers;
i. IP address (automatically collected);
j. web browser type and version (automatically collected);
k. operating system (automatically collected);
l. a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected);
m. any other information to enable Total Stunts Ltd in completing its functions and duties in completing their clients projects and/or works;
How we collect Data
6. We collect Data in the following ways:
a. data is given to us by you;
b. data is received from other sources; and
c. data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
7. Total Stunts Ltd will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
a. when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
b. when you complete surveys that we use for research purposes (although you are not obliged to respond to them);
c. when you enter a competition or promotion through a social media channel;
d. when you make payments to us, through this Website or otherwise;
e. when you elect to receive marketing communications from us;
f. when you use our services;
Data that is received from third parties
8. Total Stunts Ltd will receive Data about you from the following third parties: a. Google analytics, Facebook marketing and other social media marketing platform.
Data that is received from publicly available third parties sources
9. We will receive Data about you from the following publicly available third-party sources:
a. a. such as public records, government databases for official publications and anywhere we you can obtain easily available public information.
Data that is collected automatically
10. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
a. we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
b. we will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the Website, see the section below, headed “Cookies”.
Our use of Data
11. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. internal record keeping;
b. improvement of our products / services;
c. transmission by email of marketing materials that may be of interest to you;
12. We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed “Your rights” below).
13. For the delivery of direct marketing to you via e-mail, we’ll need your consent, whether via an opt-in or soft-opt-in:
a. soft opt-in consent is a specific type of consent which applies when you have previously engaged with us (for example, you contact us to ask us for more details about a particular product/service, and we are marketing similar products/services). Under “soft opt-in” consent, we will take your consent as given unless you opt-out.
b. When completing the contact us from or free audit option on our website you automatically opt-in to receive our email newsletters.
c. for other types of e-marketing, we are required to obtain your explicit consent; that is, you need to take positive and affirmative action when consenting by, for example, checking a tick box that we’ll provide.
d. if you are not satisfied about our approach to marketing, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. To find out how to withdraw your consent, see the section headed “Your rights” below.
14. We may use your Data to show you Total Stunts Ltd adverts and other content on other websites. If you do not want us to use your data to show you Total Stunts Ltd adverts and other content on other websites, please turn off the relevant cookies (please refer to the section headed “Cookies” below).
Who we share Data with
15. We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
a. any of our group companies or affiliates – to ensure that any work or project produced by Total Stunts Ltd is done so by relevant professionals and consultants that work for/with Total Stunts Ltd in the completion of their duties of their work for their partners and clients to the highest possible standard in addition to ensure the proper administration of your website and business;
b. our employees, agents and/or professional advisors – to ensure that any work or project produced by Total Stunts Ltd is done so by relevant professionals and consultants that work for/with Total Stunts Ltd in the completion of their duties of their work for their partners and clients to the highest possible standard;
c. third party service providers who provide services to us which require the processing of personal data – to help third party service providers in receipt of any shared data to perform functions on our behalf to help ensure the website runs smoothly;
d. third party payment providers who process payments made over the Website – to enable third party payment providers to process user payments and refunds;
Keeping Data secure
16. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
a. access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you.
b. we store your Data on secure servers.
c. payment details are encrypted using SSL technology (typically you will see a lock icon or green address bar (or both) in your browser when we use this technology.
17. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
18. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses, and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
20. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
21. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
a. Right to access – the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive.” Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
b. Right to correct – the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
c. Right to erase – the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
d. Right to restrict our use of your Data – the right to “block” us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
e. Right to data portability – the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
f. Right to object – the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
22. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: email@example.com.
23. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/
24. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other Websites
Changes of business ownership and control
27. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
28. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
30. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
31. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Total Stunts Ltd to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
32. This Website may place the following Cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies
These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
33. You can find a list of Cookies that we use in the Cookies Schedule.
34. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
35. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
36. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
37. For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer
38. The materials on Total Stunts Ltd website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Total Stunts Ltd makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
39. Further, Total Stunts Ltd does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
40. In no event shall Total Stunts Ltd or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Total Stunts Ltd website, even if Total Stunts Ltd or a Total Stunts Ltd authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of Materials
41. The materials appearing on Total Stunts Ltd website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Total Stunts Ltd does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Total Stunts Ltd may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, Total Stunts Ltd does not make any commitment to update the materials.
40. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
41. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of Northern Ireland. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Northern Ireland’s courts.
Below is a list of the cookies that we use. We have tried to ensure this is complete and up to date, but if you think that we have missed a cookie or there is any discrepancy, please let us know.
We use the following strictly necessary cookies:
Description of Cookie:
We use this session cookie to remember you and maintain your session whilst you are using our website in addition to enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility. You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the website functions.
To enable the user of the website to have the best user experience.
We use the following analytical/performance cookies:
Description of Cookie:
We’d like to set Google Analytics cookies to help us to improve our website by collecting and reporting information on how you use it. The cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify anyone. For more information on how these cookies work, please see our ‘Cookies page’
This is to ensure that we can aim to supply the right users with content and they actually prefer to engage with.
We use the following functionality cookies:
Description of Cookie:
We use necessary cookies to make our site work. We’d also like to set optional analytics cookies to help us improve it. We won’t set optional cookies unless you enable them. Using this tool will set a cookie on your device to remember your preferences.
These are used to remember you preferences whilst using our site.
We use the following targeting cookies:
Description of Cookie:
We use this cookie to enable us to show you adverts while you are browsing our website and other websites on the internet
To ensure that users are shown ads that they are interested in and relevant.